RE: nimda tries to send mail after reboot

From: Andrew Mulholland (Andrew.Mulholland@biznet-solutions.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 10:24:39 PDT

    People might want to try the following configuration for their cisco
    routers.
    AFAIK it requires IOS 12.1(5)T or later, but it should block most of it
    routerside - tho this is unlikely to stop  your bandwidth getting
    hammered -
    unless you can get your upstream to do it...
    --->
    !
    ip cef
    !
    class-map match-any code_red
    match protocol http url "*.ida*"
    match protocol http url "*.exe*"
    !
    !
    policy-map tag_code_red
    class code_red
    set ip dscp 1
    !
    !
    interface <int facing isp>
    service-policy input tag_code_red
    !
    interface <int facing your network>
    access-group 105 out
    !
    access-list 105 deny   ip any any dscp 1
    access-list 105 permit ip any any
    <----

    thanks

    Andrew