RE: Yet Another Nimda Thread (YANT)

From: Robert Nieuwhof (RNieuwhofat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 10:02:15 PDT

    Apparently you are alone in this. My IDS reports that scans continue from
    the 64. Netblock, owned by Exodus.

    Robert J. Nieuwhof, CNA, MCP
    mailto:Rnieuwhofat_private
    Network Engineer
    NOS Communications - Information Services

    http://www.nos.com

    The information contained in this correspondence is confidential and
    intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. Unauthorized
    distribution is prohibited. Any and all opinions expressed,  are the
    opinions of the author of this e-mail, and in no way reflect or imply the
    opinions of NOS Communications.