Re: Yet Another Nimda Thread (YANT)

From: hvdkooijat_private
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 10:30:36 PDT

    On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Portnoy, Gary wrote:

    > I heard there were a few reports of Nimda going completely quiet in certain
    > netblocks, but none were substantiated.  I haven't seen a single Nimda IIS
    > exploit attempt since a little before 10 AM (EST).  I checked my IDS, apache
    > logs, IIS logs -- nothing.  Seems like it went silent.  Still seeing CodeRed
    > though. Can any one correlate?  I am somewhere in the 12.27 netblock :)

    Could be something else. Last hit I got was at 19:07 CET (17:07 UTC) and
    the rubble goes on as ever. (Every 3 hours I drop a report for CodeRed and
    for nimda on my server so anyone wanting to have a clue can have a glance
    at it.

    Hugo.

    --
    All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
        hvdkooijat_private		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/