RE: Nimda affecting HP LaserJet / JetDirect devices?

From: auto241065at_private
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 18:02:35 PDT

    You guys are pulling my leg right?

    How the heck does it infect a printer? I was under the impression that codered and Nimda "infected" windows operating systems. I've heard the volume of traffic created could DOS devices like printers that used HTTP for management. I thought the original poster was either joking or the victim of a practical joke, but after a second post I must be the butt of the joke.