Re: Strange traffic .... (final)

From: Elie De Brauwer (daheliosat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 08:10:24 PDT

    I'd like to thank everyone for the massive responses, the traffic seems to
    have diminished but next i'll install some better logging facility's
    (tcmpdump hasn't got _everything_).

    Thank you all
    Elie De Brauwer

    --
    Note: I would recommend everyone I know never to buy and Ericsson product
    again

        Elie De Brauwer

      www.de-brauwer.be
      elie@de-brauwer.be