RE: Tracking down the still infected hosts

From: Ryan McDonnell (ryanat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 22:26:26 PDT

    If there something similar to the scripts below that could be
    implemented on a linux-based firewall?  Reason I ask is that the windows
    server, within the firewall, is running SecureIIS.  Rather than go
    through the process of changing SecureIIS settings for every site on the
    server, I'd rather block the Nimda traffic from even passing the
    firewall.

    Ryan McDonnell
    ryanat_private