RE: New Version of Retina Nimba Scanner

From: Marc Maiffret (marcat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 07:43:27 PDT

    just as a heads up guys... I just got back from Japan and have been going
    through the retina nimda scanner with the guys here and were cleaning it up
    to make it MUCH more accurate (i.e. less false positives) and we should have
    a new version out today. the documentation will more clearly explain the
    results which was where some got confused.

    sorry for the inconvenience.

    Signed,
    Marc Maiffret
    Chief Hacking Officer