RE: Retina-Nimda Scanner detects Win9x as infected...

From: Marc Maiffret (marcat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 14:40:20 PDT

    The "Open Guest Access" bug has been fixed so we wont show that false
    positive anymore. We also greatly improved the speed of the Nimda scanner.
    1.0.5 is now on our website.

    If you guys find any more bugs or confusion then mail me directly and I'll
    make sure they get fixed ASAP.

    Signed,
    Marc Maiffret
    Chief Hacking Officer