pubdestroyer2001.exe via anonymous FTP?

From: Mike Shaw (mshawat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 08:41:45 PDT

    I'm working with someone who had unwittingly left an anonymous ftp server
    available to the 'net with write access.

    The good news: nice mp3 and Divx collection.
    The bad news: In the root there was a file named pubdestroyer2001.exe that
    we had some trouble deleting.  There were many spaces at
    the end of the file name.  We were able to nix it by deleting the 8.3 file
    name.

    Has anyone seen this before?  Anyone interested in a copy of the file?

    Thanks
    -Mike