RE: FBI Virus Alerts

From: Krul Thomas (Thomas.Krulat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 11:15:15 PDT

    On a related note, ISTS posted "A Predictive Analysis on Cyber Attacks
    During The War On Terrorism" recently:
    http://www.ists.dartmouth.edu/ISTS/counterterrorism/cyber_attacks.htm

    From that page:
    "This report analyzes the possibility of cyber attacks against U.S. and
    allied information infrastructures in response to anticipated military
    strikes
    against terrorists and nation-state sponsors. While many have speculated
    about the possibility for such cyber attacks, this report provides a
    detailed, fact-based assessment of the situation. It examines recent trends
    and precedents and sets out in detail the potential types, targets, and
    sources of cyber attacks that we should be prepared for. It also makes
    concrete recommendations for protective actions."

    Apologies if this has been posted by someone previously.