Re: virus/worm threats

From: Stephen Friedl (friedlat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 09:51:22 PDT

    > but was wondering if there were other sites that might post updates faster.

    The DSLReports's Security Forum is often pretty early with this kind of
    thing, as plenty on every kind of mailing list post here quickly. In
    addition, when Code Red II came out on an early Saturday morning in
    August, it was one of the best sources of information for the better
    part of the day.

    	http://www.dslreports.com/forum/security,1

    Registration not required, all are welcome.

    Disclaimer: I'm an (unpaid) moderator at DSLR

    Steve

    ---
    Stephen J Friedl | Software Consultant | Tustin, CA |   +1 714 544-6561
    www.unixwiz.net  | I speak for me only |   KA8CMY   | steveat_private