Need Incident Handling Process Framework

From: J Jewitt (jjewitt2001at_private)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 08:48:47 PST

       Hi all,

       I'm looking for a source for boilerplate incident
    response policies, plans, forms, checklists, etc. The
    whole package.
       I work for a global company and I am responsible
    for incidents occurring in North and South America,
    and I'd like to have a nice, clean process.
       I have looked at "Incident Response" (O'Reilly) and
    "Incident Response: Investigating Computer Crime"
    (Mandia & Prosise) as well as some CERT and SANS
    course materials.
       If someone knows of a resource, or would care to
    send me sanitized versions of their framework, it
    would be of benefit to anyone on the list wishing to
    normalize their incident response process.

           thanks!