Re: Need Incident Handling Process Framework

From: Yuri Demchenko (demchat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 12:40:00 PST

    There is a Trans-European activity on CSIRT coordination (TF-CSIRT) that
    is also developing common Incident response framework based on IODEF
    (Incident Object Description and Exchange Format) RFC3067

    All information is available at the TF-CSIRT and IODEF WG webpages
    http://www.terena.nl/task-forces/tf-csirt/
    http://www.terena.nl/task-forces/tf-csirt/iodef/

    And more is coming with Extended Incident Handling BOF (inch) to take
    place at IETF52 on Monday 13.00-15.00 December 10, 2001
    http://www.terena.nl/task-forces/tf-csirt/inch/inch-bof-ietf52-draft.txt

    Yuri