Re: sub-7

From: John Sage (jsageat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 08:41:58 PST

    Brice et al:

    You might find this interesting:

    http://www.lockdowncorp.com/bots/gtbot.html

    This is about the GT (Global Threat) bot, and goes into great detail
    about how IRC bot are set up on host computers.

    Somewhere in there is a discussion of joining a server with no channels
    but mass users signed on, I think...

    Also, you might check your system for the presence of the files it
    lists.. ;-)

    HTH..

    - John