Re: Forwarded mail....

From: Kaneda Akira (k_anedaat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 13:05:13 PST

    Perhaps a new way of submitting advisories is in order, a online form that
    could help you submit it the right way (and perhaps show if it has been
    submitted before [simple search])...?

    ---
    Kaneda Akira
    ICQ#49107701
    Email: k_anedaat_private
    Mobile: 0418 445 821 (Australia only)
    --
    Remember kids, it's all just questionably tasteful fun.