Re: W32.Badtrans.B@mm

From: Brett Glass (brettat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 14:13:15 PST

    Trend Micro's description is sufficiently different from Symantec's
    that there is good reason to believe that there is more than one
    variant of the worm and/or that it mutates as it spreads. (In
    particular, the lists of attachment file names posted by these
    two antivirus companies are very different -- perhaps indicating
    that the worm picks up new file names from machines through
    which it propagates.)

    --Brett Glass