Re: solaris nscd cores

From: mikeDOTd (mikedotdat_private)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 11:57:38 PST

    	I saw a number of nscd crashes thursday-friday on my sun.

    	I have a full core, and initially I see this:

    Core was generated by `/usr/sbin/nscd'.
    Program terminated with signal 9, Killed.
    #0  0xef7563d8 in ?? ()

    	If I find anything else I'll post to the list.

    --mikeDOTd
    mikedotdat_private
    http://www.nexthop.net/~mikedotd

    pub DH/DSS http://www.nexthop.net/~mikedotd/0xC8D39AC8.asc
    Key fingerprint: 355D E9FA 2C25 93A9 877F  D9F3 6925 E0A9 C8D3 9AC8