Re: Network 195.70.202.0/24 is hacker-freindly

From: Yaakov Yehudi (yehudiat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 22:10:57 PST

    I advise you to write to his employers - i.e. the University Administration.
    If you explain in simple terms what you want, why it is in the university's
    best interests, and include the text of the network administrator's email,
    then I think you will get a better response.

    It is certainly worth trying this approach.

    Regards,
    Yaakov Yehudi
    Security Administrator
    yehudiat_private