Network 195.70.202.0/24 is hacker-freindly

From: Pavel Lozhkin (pavelat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 13:00:36 PST

    Hello !

    I got attempt to infect my server by Nimda virus from 195.70.202.138
    The administrator of the network (it is San Peterburg state University's
    net) wrote me on my complain that he does not want to clean his infected
    machines and that he does not have any contract with my firm so that i'm
    unable to ask him to clean these computers from where i got these
    attempts and unable to ask him anything.
    And he will scan me in any time if he wants, and i should not ask him to
    stop that.

    So that i consider the net 195.70.202.0/24 as uncontrolled one and block
    the network by my firewall and recommend all peoples do the same thing

    Pavel