CERT CA-2001-034

From: Mike Friedberg (MFriedbergat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 10:43:40 PST

    As stated in CERTs advisory, CA-2001-034, "There is an exploit available
    and may be circulating".
    Could someone provide the exploit if it's available, we would like to run
    some tests in our lab before the "script kiddies" have fun with it.

    Thanks,

    Mike Friedberg
    Researcher
    Symantec Security Response