Re: FTP scans from wanadoo.fr

From: Sébastien Vaast (sebastien.vaastat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 13:34:02 PST

    Hi

    I'm French and I mailed to abuseat_private about your problem. Maybe I'll
    be more lucky...

    You have to know that Wanadoo is owned by France Telecom, France historical
    (and monopolistical) telecom provider. Both have a long history of bad
    customer service, so you should not be surprised about the fact that you
    didn't get any mail answer.

    I'll try to mail them from time to time (it's not spamming isn't it :-)

    Sébastien Vaast