a BIG Thank-You!

From: Gregg Sperling (gs-listat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 20:12:36 PST

    I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of those who replied to my earlier
    post about a possible SSH attack on my server(s).
    I received several responses from the many learned sources throughout the
    Internet.   I want to thank each and every one of you
    for your very educated responses.

    What surprised me even more -- I received NO flames!  This is a great list,
    and has a group of excellent people associated with it.
    I will be a lot more comfortable posting in the future.  Thanks again,
    everybody!

    I am just a mere "newbie" (if I may use the term) to the world of Internet
    Security and IDS.  I'm learning a lot, and have this list to
    thank for much of my recent education!

    Take care, all!
    Gregg
    gsperling -at- glsrms -dot- com