Re: *MAJOR SECURITY BREACH AT CCBILL**

From: Dayne Jordan (djordanat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 12:16:40 PST

    Yes, I notitifed CCBILL/Cavecreek.Net at approx. 4:00am EST.
    I spoke directly with their network security.

    As of this morning, they are unreachable as they are all in
    a meeting. The person I spoke with this morning over there told
    me that they are meeting regarding this situation right now
    and would make an announcement to their customers soon.

    D.