Re: FTP scans from wanadoo.fr

From: Dave Morris (trojan1at_private)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 23:38:10 PST

    I've noticed the same activity from this ISP.  The only
    difference I have noticed is with each attack, we get
    one single bad FTP attempt amongst a hoard of eeye-
    retina scans (anywhere between 10,000 to 60,000 of
    them).  I'm not sure whether the FTP attempt is part
    of that scanning program or whether it's simply an
    attempt to mask the activity with a blur of alerts.