Name that Trojan

From: Nutcase_69 (nutcase_69@e-mailanywhere.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 08:30:12 PST

    We have an application server running NT 4.0.  We found the file serv.exe on
    it and I know that this could be an indication of a Trojan.  We deleteed the
    file and when we rebooted, the file re-appeared.  I trying to find out if
    anybody know what Trojan might display this activity?  I thaught it was
    freak but that seemed old and I didn''t think that it could regenerate the
    .exe  Any Answers?

    Cheers,
    Eric