RE: Comcast.net abuse contact?

From: Misechok Mike J (misechok.mjat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 10:04:03 PST

    OK Brian, here's the best I could do......

    Running www.comcast.net through Netcraft's website finder, you can get at
    least two IP addresses (66.45.25.22 and 66.45.79.133), which resolve through
    ARIN to Inflow (and then to Comcast Corporation).  The contact info listed
    there is Joe Inflow (hostmasterat_private), with a phone number of
    303-942-2800.  This record was just updated on January 3, 2002, so hopefully
    the info will be good.

    Also, putting www.comcast.com through the website finder, you can get an IP
    address of 38.144.10.98, which resolves through ARIN to Performance Systems
    International in Herndon, VA.  The contact e-mail address there is
    hostinfoat_private, you could try e-mailing that address and see if they pass
    your concerns on to Comcast, or even give you a contact name/number/e-mail
    address.  They also have a phone number listed, 518-283-8860.  This record
    was last updated in November of 1998, so the phone number may not be of much
    help.

    I couldn't find an abuse e-mail account, but here's a link for customer
    support  I was able to drill down to at comcast.com
    (http://www.comcastonline.com/contactus.asp ) and one at comcast.net
    (http://www.comcast.net/contactus/ ).  Perhaps you could send an e-mail via
    either of these webpages and they might respond to you?

    Any of this info may or may not be of help, but at least it's a starting
    point.  Good luck!!!

    8-)

    No trees were harmed in sending this communication.  However, a few
    electrons WERE temporarily inconvenienced.

    DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
    and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
    or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
    person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
    notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.