RE: Virus/trojan tunnel out from behind firewall?

From: M.Verba (M.Verbaat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 18:23:39 PST

    Interesting... I  have been reading and following up on this discussion. I
    seemed to have received this below email. I did not open it, as it was from
    a person with a hotmail.com address. In addition, the link provided I did
    not open - as it seems to be a link created  using the geocities domain.

    Is this a hoax?