*****SPAM***** Re: Large Attack

From: Passion (mil21at_private)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 20:06:56 PST

    SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
    SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
    SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
    SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
    SPAM:
    SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.32 hits, 5 required)
    SPAM: Hit! (1.94 points) From: ends in numbers
    SPAM: Hit! (2.58 points) BODY: Uses a username in a URL
    SPAM: Hit! (1.8 points)  No MX records for the From: domain
    SPAM:
    SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

    At first glance this log seems  to be a directed attack to find  web vulnerabilities in you systems.

    example CIS , typhon .. these scanning tool use same pattern.

    check sanning pattern and compare attack log!

    CIS webscan - www.@stake.com/research/tools/webscan.exe">http://www.@stake.com/research/tools/webscan.exe

    Regrads,

    K.Tommy