RE: Sendmail DOS ?

From: Steve Halligan (giermoat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 13:12:49 PST

    This is from the NetSaint (a host monitoring tool) mailing list today:

    "Has anyone found a good way to eleminate the "NOQUEUE" messages which
    check_smtp produces in sendmail's logs?

    I took a look at the options for check_smtp and there was nothing there
    which would allow me to send something to the machine to make it into a
    non-null connect.

    Ideas?"

    Looks like Michael does have a host monitor (NetSaint Specifically) pointed
    at you

    -Steve