Re: strange UDP 5400 traffic

From: Maarten Hartsuijker (maartenat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 00:37:44 PST

    Thanks, however, the game was not present on that system. I have searched
    the net through a couple of search engines, and besides C&C and the
    bladerunner trojan, I could not find anything that uses these ports. Still,
    there was activity of over 100.000 UDP 5400 packets in just one morning...

    maarten