Re: AIM Backdoor?

From: Virus Attack! - Incidents (incidentsat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 13:50:23 PDT

    Those are old news! ;-) Check out this link:

    http://www.informationweek.com/story/IWK20010927S0021

    You can surf to Google, search for 'free.aol.com', and ˇvoilá! You'll get
    more information about this threat. Anyway, there's not official answer
    about this 'intrusion' in AOL user's computers in the results pages.

    Best regards,

    Ignacio M. Sbampato
    Virus Attack!, Argentina
    http://www.virusattack.com.ar