Re: Security contacts for cnn,time.com,usatoday,and boston globe needed

From: batz (batsyat_private)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 14:56:54 PDT

    On Tue, 28 May 2002, zeno wrote:

    :If anyone has contact information for the above websites please forward it along. Usually
    :this list seems to have pretty quick responses even for large sites.

    Add NYTimes to that. I had an issue with them a while back and
    both calls and emails were unanswered after I recorded a few megs of
    whisker-like activity from an address registered to them. This was
    weeks _after_ the Lamo articles on SF regarding this very problem
    at their site.

    --
    batz