Re: Compromised Win2000 machine.

From: Patrick Andry (pandryat_private)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 14:05:26 PDT

    As a side note, use the diskette option as a last resort.  They are by
    no means as reliable as a cd, as a diskette written by one pc may show
    up with unreadable sectors in another, and be virtually unreadable in
    yet another.  Invest in a good quality burner, and even then, test your
    toolkit disks on a variety of hardware. A cd burned at 8x on my burner
    is not always readable in other drives, but a slow-cooked one has no
    problems.