Corrupted pd.zip archive fixed

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 15:05:24 PDT

    To everyone who's tried to download pdg.zip, the GUI
    standalone EXE version of the procdmp script...I
    apologize for the inconvenience, but the archive was
    corrupted.  I've reposted and tested (twice!) the
    archive and it works fine now.

    I've run it on 2K and NT, and had great success.  To
    anyone and everyone who d/l's and tries the tool, I'd
    greatly appreciate comments, etc.

    Thanks,

    Carv