Re: Worm1800.exe on UnderNet?

From: K. Graham (kgrahamat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 17:09:16 PDT

    http://www.nohack.net does not have any connection with
    http://www.No-Hack.Us/Fixes/Worm1800.exe  The people who look after
    http://www.nohack.net are a group of individuals that are on the look out
    for malicious users who prey on the unsuspecting internet user.

    There are many malicious users that falsly represent themselves as being
    associated with nohack.net.  They know that the individuals of
    http://www.nohack.net have a good reputation for helping to eradicate
    malicious scripts, submit new virii to well known anti-virus companies and
    assist those in trouble.

    There are 2 ways to get to nohack.net.  http://help.dal.net/Nohack or
    http://www.nohack.net.  Accept no subsitutes.

    I have alerted individuals involved with http://www.nohack.net.  The site
    no-hack.us has litterally downloaded and implimented the old
    http://www.nohack.net site pages for their own malicious purposes.   Once
    again http://www.no-hack.us  is in no way associated with
    http://www.nohack.net.

    Kim / Zukee