Re: SQL port probe repeats

From: Harlan S. Barney, Jr. (hsbarneyat_private)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 18:34:22 PDT

    After about 250 SQL port probes to my workstation without a repeat of
    source IP, I have found two repeats in the last week.  One was from
    Korea, the other from the USA.

    Maybe someone cleaned the two systems but did not secure them properly.

    I have also noted that in March I had a SQL port probe followed by an
    FTP port probe from the same source in France.