Re: SQL port probe repeats

From: David Barnett (dbarn064at_private)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 07:54:04 PDT

    I have seen similiar activity from a couple of IPs from France. They had
    broken into a computer of a company I was doing a vuln assessment on and set
    up an ftp server to share movies and software.
    SQL port probes were seen also. This was on Saturday and I have yet to get
    access to all log files.
    david b