Broken mailservers

From: Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooijat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 11:03:00 PDT

    Hi,

    Some people that are subscribed have broken mailservers in their receive
    path.

    If a message is send to the mailinglist with a CC: to me these broken
    mailservers will send a duplicate to me.

    While I do not exactly enjoy the duplicates in the first place I get
    swamped with several other duplicates as well due to these broken servers.

    I would like anyone on this list noticing the same behaviour to open the
    hunting season on these broken mailservers and file complaint with the
    owner of these mailservers as well as the owner of the netblock (if they
    don't match) to put an end to this as soon as we can make them.

    Regards,
    Hugo.

    --
    All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
        hvdkooijat_private		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/