RE: Stolen Card Purchases

From: Greg Reber (greg.reberat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 18:43:03 PDT

    Jonathon - try Mary Kimura, Infragard coordinator for the San Francisco FBI
    office.

    -greg

    The information in this email is likely confidential and may be legally
    privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
    anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,  any
    disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
    in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.