RE: China Experience ?

From: Curley Mr Eric P (CurleyEPat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 05:22:30 PDT

    I'm going to have to agree with Bob on this one.  I know that most of us
    like to go to the heart of the problem and contact the ISP's sysadmin in
    times of abuse and policy issues but these subnet have been well known for
    quite some time to be black hat sanctuaries.  I personal block all of these
    subnet's at the border.  If I don't do business with them then I don't need
    to see their traffic.  It has cleared up a lot of noise coming over the
    wire.

    Cheers,
    Eric