Surge of attacks on ports 61127 & 61134

From: Joseph (josephat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 11:55:33 PDT

    This morning my logs showed me a surge of new UDP packets attacks, mainly
    to ports 61127 & 61134 . I can't find any info on this, so I'm wondering
    what it can be.

    It seems very well known, if I can say, because source IPs are from
    everywhere, I must have gotten a good 50-80 probes.

    I see alot different *dip.t-dialin.net  orgin sources, which
    *dip.t-dialin.net seems to make the top 10 attack list at dshield and
    incidents' website.

    Curious, new virus? or attack tool?

    I don't have a log of the packet, justs its denial attempt. Normally, all
    my attacks are standard stuff, this pops out like really new...