Re: Bind 9.2.X exploit???

From: Sebastian (scutat_private-berlin.de)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 11:28:19 PDT

    Hi :)

    On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 11:04:58PM -0700, Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka wrote:

    > Yes i also found the very same tool like back in April on one of my
    > client's compromised RH machine.

    > I think the comments/* */ portion contains a copyright by teso.  So
    > probably, you cannot just distributed it like that, or maybe you can I'm
    > not too sure, there have been some scene before regarding such issues with
    > the freebsd remote telnet exploit by the same teso people.

    This exploit was never written by me or anyone else in TESO. I have not
    tested it and do not expect it to work (or its probably a rip from someone
    else).

    > Regards,
    > ---------
    > Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

    ciao,
    scut :)

    --
    -. scutat_private-berlin.de -. + http://segfault.net/~scut/ `--------------------.
    -' segfault.net/~scut/pgp `' 5453 AC95 1E02 FDA7 50D2 A42D 427E 6DEF 745A 8E07