slapper changed to udp 1812?

From: fingers (fingersat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 08:43:18 PDT

    hi

    I might be totally off the mark here, but has slapper now changed to port
    1812?

    I'm seing huge volumes of traffic, to what seem to be slapper infected
    hosts.

    I see 2 infected hosts, with 2343 and 2384 unique source addresses
    speaking to each of them respectively. I'm unable to do actual dumps of
    the data at this stage, so if anyone could either confirm, or tell me I'm
    off my rocker, would appreciate it.

    I've checked a few source and destination ip's, and they all seem to be
    *nix, with outdated ssl, for example:

    Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 21:46:02 GMT
    Server: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_ssl/2.8.7 OpenSSL/0.9.6b
    DAV/1.0.3 PHP/4.1.2 mod_perl/1.26

    Regards

    --Rob