Re: slapper changed to udp 1812?

From: Burak DAYIOGLU (dayiogluat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 00:28:32 PDT

    Hi,
    I have one customer site running this cinik UDP flooding
    code. Although we have stopped cinik and secured the machine,
    peers of this DDoS agent still try to send packets to UDP/1812
    which fills up all the available Internet bandwidth (Even after some two
    hours peers are still trying to communicate).

    We have contacted the ISP and stopped all incoming and outgoing
    UDP/1812 traffic which solved the trouble.

    I have quickly scanned the source and was unable to locate the
    connection timeout parameter; anyone have any idea?

    thanks,
    -bd

    --
    Burak DAYIOGLU
    Phone: +90 312 2103379      Fax: +90 312 2103333