RE: Cacheflow proxy abuse (was: no subject)

From: Jeremy Junginger (jjungingerat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 16:06:37 PDT

    It may be a good test to see if the cacheflow will proxy for any of your
    external addresses (even the ones you have defined as "not to be
    cached").  In my experience with the cacheflow, I noticed that it will
    act as an anonymous proxy for any external IP it was caching for.  IMHO,
    the cacheflow is nothing more than a very heavy, expensive paperweight
    or doorstop.  Get rid of it and enjoy the feeling of having a secure
    network.

    -Jeremy