Port 5552?

From: Lupe Christoph (lupe@lupe-christoph.de)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 00:09:05 PST

    I've seen several TCP SYN packets for this port on one of the firewalls
    I maintain. Grepping through October's logs, I found a few more on
    another firewall.

    What I can't find is what uses this port. A Google search came up with
    Mac error codes and phone numbers.

    Anybody know? I'm just curious, and I want to put an entry in my
    /etc/services to have a name for it in the log analysis.

    Thanks!
    Lupe Christoph
    --
    | lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
    | Big Misunderstandings #6398: The Titanic was not supposed to be        |