Re: Port 5552?

From: Akkoord voor verzending (akkoord33at_private)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 21:15:47 PST

    Hi,

    the most complete (and 'official') database is the next I think (at
    www.iana.com):

    Keep in mind that it's a portnumber above 1024 which means that i can be in
    use by some other service than mentioned (just another trojan or s/t like
    that).
    It didn't ring a bell to me though, port 5502 shows up with "fcp-srvr-inst1"
    as service name. Maybe a google search on that would give you some more
    information...

    greetings, Tijl