Re: Port 5552?

From: David Lawson (dlawsonat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 14:41:10 PST

    ChiliSoft runs its ASP engine starting at port 3000 (and usually has a
    few listeners about that, on my machine it's listening on 3000, 3001,
    and 3002) and its web based administration interface on 5000 by default.
        As far as I know, there'd be no reason for ChiliSoft to be listening
    on a port that high, certainly not by default.  I just nmap'd my
    ChiliSoft box and it doesn't show anything listening on that particular
    port, so I think you'll have to look elsewhere for the culprit. :)

    --David Lawson