RE: wu-ftpd attack ???

From: Aaron Lewis (jimat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:22:42 PST

    Apologies, After some trial and error, the current syntax being used to
    collect traffic is

    tcpdump  -nvvX -s 1500 -w  /var/log/ftpdump 'port 20 or 21' &

    I'll supply the results after the next attack of substantial event. For
    everyone who's interested please provide me with a valid e-mail and I'll
    communicate directly as I do not wish to post explicit data to the list.