RE: /sumthin Revisited

From: Jonathan A. Zdziarski (jonathanat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 14:25:44 PST

    Well whatever it is, it is obviously only interested in the web server
    itself and not individual websites; this is evident by the HTTP/1.0
    header, which will always reference the default documents on the system,
    and not a virtual host.

    I've been grepping through some scanners lately and haven't been able to
    find 'sumthin' in any of them; so far checked nmap, webvulnscan, nikto,
    and a few others.  The HTTP/1.0 tells me though that this tool is
    designed to do what everyone has already come to for a conclusion; check
    server version/module inforamtion.